The academic Session for Class Prep & I to XII commences from 2nd April, 2018, for which the registration for new students(Entry Level) opens on 27th December 2017 and for other classes in March 2018.
Documents required at the time of Admission (Self Attested):
- Birth Certificate issued by MCD/competent authority
- Residence Proof ( Any of Passport/Voter ID Card/MTNL Bill/ Water Bill/Electricity Bill in the name of the father)
- Aadhar Card of : (a) Child (b) Father (c) Mother (d) Guardian (if Applicable)
- Three Photos of : (a) Child (b) Father (c) Mother (d) Guardian (if Applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Progress Report of last class studied in Prev. School
- Certificate of Annual Income
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (if applicable)
- Copy of Transfer Letter (if applicable)
- Certificate of Adopted Child (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physically Challenged (if applicable)
- Proof of being an Alumni of the School (if applicable)
- Proof of Sibling : Photocopy of ID / Fee Slip (if applicable)
Please Note that :
- Presence of student is must for the admission.
- The Admission Process will not be initiated in absence of any of the above documents mentioned above.
- Original documents along with one set of Self attested documents are to be produced at the time of admission.
POLICY AND SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION OF:
A. Schedule for admission of Entry Level Class (PRE-PRIMARY):-
|No. of Seats Available||50 (Pre-Primary Classes)|
AGE LIMIT:A child who is less than Four years of age will not be admitted in Entry Level (Pre-Primary) Class and for Standard 1st, less than Five years as on 31st March.
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR GENERAL CATEGORY :
|S. NO.||ADMISSION CRITERIA||Total Points|
|2||Sibling (Real Brother/Sister studying in same school)||10|
|3||Alumni (If any of the parents have studied in same school)||10|
|4||Ward of Staff / M.C. Member||10|
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR GENERAL CATEGORY:
|1||Commencement of admission process||27/12/2017 (Wednesday)||8.00 AM TO 12.30 P.M.|
|2||Last date of submission of application form||17/01/2018 (Wednesday)||TILL 02.00 P.M.|
|3||The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list, along with marks allotted under point system).||15/02/2018 (Thursday)||9:00 A.M.|
|4||Resolution of queries of parents, if any by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list.||16/02/2018 (Friday) to 20/02/2018 (Tuesday)||9.00 A.M. TO 12.30 P.M.|
|5||Last date for Submission of Fee for Students of 1st list||27/02/2018 (Tuesday)||Till 12 Noon|
|6||The date for displaying the second list of selected candidates if any (including waiting list along with marks allotted under point system).||28/02/2018 (Wednesday)||9.00 A.M.|
|7||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||01/03/2018 (Thursday) to 07/03/2018 (Wednesday)||9.00 A.M. TO 12.30 P.M.|
|8||Last date for Submission of Fee for Students of 2nd list||08/03/2018 (Wednesday)||Till 12 Noon|
|9||Subsequent List of admissions (if any)||15/03/2018 (Thursday)||9:00 A.M.|
|10||Closure of admission process.||31/03/2018 (Saturday)|
ADMISSION FOR E.W.S./ D.G CATEGORY CANDIDATES:Directorate of Education, Government of National Capital of Delhi conducts the EWS/DG Admission of the children who belongs to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Disadvantaged Group (DG) Category for School’s Entry Level Class.Kindly visit the official website of Directorate of Education at edudel.nic.in
*The School authorities reserve the right to admit or refuse admission to any student.
Ты же всегда стремился к большей ответственности. Вот. Он печально на нее посмотрел.